Hi, my first blackberry will be here tomorrow. I ordered the curve 8330. I'm really excited, but nervous at the same time because everyone says how hard they are to use. Hope i like it! Any suggestions or comments?
    12-17-09 10:18 PM
    I guess I've just used one for so long that it seems super easy. Or maybe they are just easy. Anyway, I would suggest going through the setup wizard on the device completely. That will get you started. Then, check out the Blackberry 101 threads here on Crackberry. They are filled with great info that is easy to absorb. After that, if you still have questions, do a search here and if you don't find an answer, maybe start a new thread.

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    12-17-09 10:24 PM
    Good choice on a 1st phone too Welcome to CB
    12-17-09 10:24 PM
    lokk over the blackberry 101's here at crackbery under help or on the bb site there is a video going step by step over all the functions..
    12-17-09 10:25 PM
    Like it?
    Ha! You'll love it.
    Hard to use?
    Not really. Very straightforward. If you can work a PC with any semblance of coherent ability, you'll be just fine after just playing with it for an hour. Explore the phone. Short of trying to change everything without knowing what you're doing, you'll be just fine. Easiest way to learn about it is to jump in and prowl around the phone. See where stuff leads you to, you know?

Suggestions?
    Get to reading. Just about anything you need to know is in this forum.
    Got a question?
    Fire it out there. Just please make sure it hasn't been asked ad nauseum, please.

Jack

BTW: Welcome to your new addiction.
    12-17-09 10:30 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry Family. As dysfunctional as it seems, we are all here to help and learn from each other. Like the above posters have stated, please feel free to peruse the forums here and check out the 101 threads. I suggest that you put as priority for your device software to be updated to the most recent one represented by your carrier. Then, I would get a MicroSD card (if you are running 4.5 OS) you can go up to 8 GB. Other than that, you will need a 4 GB card. How to correctly install a MicroSD card can also be found in the threads/forums section. Good luck!
    12-18-09 02:49 AM
    welcome! you picked a great device to start with and it is not hard at all to learn. like it's been said, almost anything you'd want to know about it can be found here(and a bunch of stuff you don't )
    12-18-09 06:22 AM
    Welcome to the crackclub!I love my curve and think you will too. As you can tell you have found the right spot for info as many a tip and trick can be found. Good luck and again welcome!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 12:51 PM
    Thanks everyone! So as predicted i love my blackberry and i'm already addicted after two days and i still dont know everything yet. lol
    12-19-09 09:14 PM
    My wife and joined the BB world last week. We both have the 8330 and love it. It took me a couple hours of solid playing around to learn the apps that I will use the most and I am picking up new tricks everyday.

12-19-09 10:19 PM
    Thanks everyone! So as predicted i love my blackberry and i'm already addicted after two days and i still dont know everything yet. lol
    I have been using mine for over a year, and still get stumped from time to time. LOL. The first time you brick your berry you'll really be baffled. There hasn't been anything that I have come across that hasn't been able to be answered here.
    By the way...WELCOME!

12-19-09 10:21 PM
    I have been using mine for over a year, and still get stumped from time to time. LOL. The first time you brick your berry you'll really be baffled. There hasn't been anything that I have come across that hasn't been able to be answered here.
    By the way...WELCOME!

What exactly do you mean by bricking my blackberry lol?
    12-20-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD