Ihve had my BB for a couple of weeks and it still feels like Im not utilizing to it full potential. Im a young professional was wonder what apps are a must have? I have just the regualr apps, email sprint tv etc...

What is th ebig difference if i upgrade my os to 4.5.0.66, will I be able to use MMS ? is it really goning to enhance my phone that much, is it worth it? I have 4.3 or what ever came with it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. This is a great site, i just dont have enough time to play with my BB like i want to
    09-17-08 08:50 AM
    welcome to CB!!
    09-17-08 09:00 AM
    Welcome to a great community. Sorry I am unable to answer your question, but I am also a new bb owner and am still running the 4.2 os that csme with my curve. To scared to do the switch
    09-17-08 11:29 AM
    Welcome to the addiction..
    I really didnt play around with Os 4.5 to much. But i downgraded back to the original version i had. Wasnt really anything special besides being able to make playlist....
    09-17-08 11:31 AM
    I haven�t upgraded my curve either, maybe i�m one of the few that hasn�t upgraded yet.

There�s a lot of info in the forums and you can read the lectures "How To..." that are very usefull.

Welcome to CB and enjoy the addiction!
    09-17-08 11:44 AM
    I haven't upgraded since I am on a company BES. I can't upgrade till an official release comes out.

Welcome to the addiction!!!
    09-17-08 01:52 PM
    Welcome to the Community!

I haven't upgraded my OS either. I will when the official comes out. No need to rush it. Performs fine now and I still haven't even discovered everything in the version I have. How would I really know the difference?
    09-17-08 01:56 PM
    Welcome. Haven't upgraded. Phone does everything I need it to do and more.
    09-17-08 01:58 PM
    I would advise you to stick with the OS that came with your phone for a bit unless you have some compelling reason to do otherwise. Get to know what you can do and download a few fun programs to play with. Backup often with Desktop Manager and... spend your free time here, reading, learning and understanding the ins and outs of OS upgrades before you think you need to "just do it".

Welcome to CB
    09-17-08 01:59 PM
    Welcome to crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 02:04 PM
    Welcome to CB. I've only had my BB a few months now and I haven't upgraded. I learn new things about my phone every day especially from CB.
    09-17-08 02:09 PM
    I've had my phone now over a month. It more than what I need and by far a worthy phone for the price. When I do get a good connection. I'm able to watch sprint tv without any delay. Call quality isn the best. A lot of times I use the speaker. I currently have a 2 gig card installed. I have few songs, videos, and pictures saved on it and I still have plenty of space. I won't update the os until the offical update comes out. Week 1 of the NFL season, I was able to stream the Pats game. That IMO was a big plus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 04:24 PM
    09-17-08 04:27 PM
    Welcome... look around here and you will see a lot... I would recommend going to the Blackberry 101 lesson's they have here on CB... I've learned a lot and was so impressed that I added a link in my signature below.
    09-17-08 05:22 PM
    Welcome, the first thing you must learn is how to MAKE time for the BB.
    09-17-08 10:20 PM
    welcome to cb!!
    09-17-08 10:21 PM
    *~*Welcome to CB!!! *~*
    09-18-08 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD