I am expecting my Curve to arrive in mail today and thus far have read nothing but good things about it. I'm very excited and can not wait to start playing with it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what cool additions I should add to the Curve once I get it? Also, someone told me that you can actually watch movies on it. Where do you go to download movies to watch on the Curve? Any tips and/or suggestions would be grealy appreciated. Thank you.
    02-14-08 07:35 AM
    The 1st cool addition you should invest in is an 8gb micro SDHC card (since you are wanting to do video, etc..). I am not sure where you can get downloaded videos yet as I haven't had to. The people I work with have a crapload of videos on a "backup" drive and I just drag them into media manager (comes on the software CD) and on to the BB it goes.

I also downloaded Web Messenger which puts all of your messengers (AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, etc..) in one place. Without this nifty add-on you cannot use Yahoo Messenger at all on AT&T.

Good Luck!
    02-14-08 10:19 AM
    Is web messenger different than JiveTalk? I recently got the curve and was looking for an AIM solution...pointers?

thanks!
    02-14-08 11:41 AM
    Am sure you would luv your Curve.
    Do a search abt the must haves for the BB there are quite a few threads around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-08 11:48 AM
    Web Messenger is free, JiveTalk you have to buy I believe.
    02-14-08 12:05 PM
    the addiction formed in less than 24hours haha

thanks!
    02-14-08 12:09 PM
    Jivetalk is a must if you plan on instant messaging! And if the price scares you ($20) I assure you it is worth every penny. I'm sure everyone will back me up on this.

02-14-08 09:16 PM
    web messenger isnt good. well i guess it is since its free. but is nothing compared to jivetalk i had both. and bought jivetalk. go with jive.
    02-14-08 09:45 PM
    Google talk is free and can be configured to use any other IM client. All you have to do is download the Gtalk client on a computer, set up the contacts, then install the gtalk app on your BB and the settings will carry over from the computer. More detailed info here... this was initially posted by AlexKidd in a jivetalk thread.
    02-14-08 09:58 PM
    I bought Jivetalk and love it. I have it set up for my yahoo messenger, gmail messenger and myspace messenger. Best $20 some odd bucks I've spent.

02-14-08 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD