Hello,

So I just got a Verizon BB Curve. I purchased an 8GB micro SD card from Frys already. I have a picture that I transfered from my laptop to my BB via the media manager. I changed the resolution to appropriate size for the 8330. My question is that the actual screen backlight is bright white. Can this be changed?

The reason I ask is that the picture doesn't fill the screeen . So there are thin white bars at that top and botom. This is making it difficult to see the bars, battery meter, etc.

Thanks,
    Joe
    10-23-08 02:19 PM
    You can try the fit to or fill screen options. But I'm pretty sure it's just the image you chose that isn't properly filling the entire background.
    10-23-08 02:21 PM
    Hello & welcome to the CB family!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 02:32 PM
    I would try fill screen. I've run into that a few times, can't stand the border..
    10-23-08 02:34 PM
    bdizzle, thanks! that was SUPER easy. And it looks great.
    10-24-08 08:45 PM
    I would try fill screen. I've run into that a few times, can't stand the border..
    i also am a new owner of a BB Curve 8330
    and when i hit fill screen i dont have the Use As Background Image option
    10-26-08 01:20 AM
    Welcome to cb I'm also new

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 02:11 AM
    send the pic via email to urself, zoom in or click on view actual size and adjust it to what you wanna see and then enhance it and save, its easy but sometimes you may have to adjust once more as it tends to put the pic lower than what it will show sometimes after its set to a wallpaper and such
    Last edited by sin1134; 10-26-08 at 02:20 AM. Reason: oops finger slipped!
    10-26-08 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD