I am a new BB user. My first BB is the Sprint 8330. Any advice? or anything I should read first?
    11-17-10 06:26 AM
    I am a new BB user. My first BB is the Sprint 8330. Any advice? or anything I should read first?
    Welcome to Crackberry

I would suggest reading any of Crackberry's 101 blogs, about how to do different things with your phone. The keyboard shortcuts one is a personal favorite of mine, but generally all of them are good

BlackBerry 101 - Beginners Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts | CrackBerry.com
    11-17-10 06:31 AM
    Hi Rube, welcome to the CB forums. Take a little time to get to know what is there before you go app crazy. The 96 mb we start out with disappears pretty fast once you start loading a bunch of extra apps. Read the tutorial and familiarize yourself with your bb help file in your berry. It sounds boring but the more you understand about what you have, the easier it becomes to use.

For anything you can ask there is always the Search tab in the corner. If it's a technical question be sure to check the "forums" box. Most likely the question has been answered in previous posts and you won't have to wait for an answer.

Enjoy your berry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 09:18 AM
    I haven't even activated mine yet I bought 5 and I have cleaned the memory and got them all back to factory defaults.......Mine are Sprint the 8330m : ) this one will hold the 5.0 OS and I am floating around crackberry and everything 4 your blackberry and got all kinds of kewl stuff to do with a $30.00 phone > I had a Pro 700 fro Sanyo for 3 years and the 8330 is like Star Trek on Steroids to me .....lol ! Got to go catch KOTH and will be back crackin in about an hour they are adictive and fun also ! I GOT ONE ORANGE AND ONE PURPLE HAAZEE.....LOL
    11-17-10 09:08 PM
    I haven't even activated mine yet I bought 5 and I have cleaned the memory and got them all back to factory defaults.......Mine are Sprint the 8330m : ) this one will hold the 5.0 OS and I am floating around crackberry and everything 4 your blackberry and got all kinds of kewl stuff to do with a $30.00 phone > I had a Pro 700 fro Sanyo for 3 years and the 8330 is like Star Trek on Steroids to me .....lol ! Got to go catch KOTH and will be back crackin in about an hour they are adictive and fun also ! I GOT ONE ORANGE AND ONE PURPLE HAAZEE.....LOL
    welcome and i want one just for back up but you went and got 5. nice
    11-17-10 11:30 PM
    [SIZE="2"]lol, no my friend I bought them on eBay and only have a little over $150.00 total in all 5. I am doing different things to each phone and installing different OS on them and unlocking some and not others. I am going to give one when I figure out the best combo to my 16 year old son. I'm even changing the leD lighting. I am going to install a track pad today. They are a lot of fun. After the clam shell I had been using for the past 3 years.....lol the Sanyo Pro 700...........1 tuff phone I might add. This all started with methinking it would be kewl for my sons an me to have 8350i (Nextel phones) I thought they were nnextel PTT and Sprint phone........not they are Nextel radio and nextel no tlk on phone. So then I got on the forums and saw all the trick thingsto do with a 8330.[/SIZE]
    11-18-10 02:23 AM
    The only thing that i am missing on this BB is the Wi-fi. I liked knowing that i didn't have to be connected to a network.
    11-18-10 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD