Hey guys,

My first BB was a World Phone.. Loved it.. I tried the storm for the last week, but traded it for a new 8330.. I really love it so far.. I want to download the Bold/Storm theme for it, but the internet browser is not working at all.. It's just loading for like 5 minutes until it says "browser error, try again" or something like that.. Big thumbs down.. I really want this theme, but this is not working to well..

Now if this doesn't work, I can just download it to my PC and add it on through the BB PC disc thing, correct? My main computer is my Mac, but luckily I have a PC that I can do this on.. I want this theme tonight!!

Help!! lol
    02-12-09 09:43 PM
    Blackberry internet service is apparently experiencing an outage.
    02-12-09 09:45 PM
    So I'm not the only one? Cool.

Can I still just download it to my PC and transfer it through the disc software then?
    02-12-09 09:49 PM
    So I'm not the only one? Cool.

Can I still just download it to my PC and transfer it through the disc software then?

It depends if it's an OTA or not.
    02-12-09 09:53 PM
    Blackberry internet service is apparently experiencing an outage.
    I wondered why i had no internet service...Glad to see that I am not the only one!...Thanks for the info...A lot of issues with BIS these last couple of weeks, first email not pushing to our bb and now we have browser issues...
    02-12-09 09:58 PM
    It's just the Bold/Storm theme from this site..
    02-12-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD