I "upgraded" from the BB 8703e to the 8320 (originally with Sprint, now with TMobile) and still new to the phone. I have been reading and trying to acquaint myself with the phone before bugging anyone here with stupid questions, however, I have a few.

1. The case that came with thie phone is the WORST ever and my phone has fallen out TWICE. Is there a nice case that is affordable that will look good and keep my phone from anymore scratches?

2. I downloaded Slacker radio and had the worst experience, are there any others that might work better?

3. Is there a free way that I can block certain numbers from calling my phone.

I know this is allot, but I also know y'all are awesome and always have some tips and tricks.

Thanks a million.
    03-12-09 08:04 PM
    I "upgraded" from the BB 8703e to the 8320 (originally with Sprint, now with TMobile) and still new to the phone. I have been reading and trying to acquaint myself with the phone before bugging anyone here with stupid questions, however, I have a few.

1. The case that came with thie phone is the WORST ever and my phone has fallen out TWICE. Is there a nice case that is affordable that will look good and keep my phone from anymore scratches?

2. I downloaded Slacker radio and had the worst experience, are there any others that might work better?

3. Is there a free way that I can block certain numbers from calling my phone.

I know this is allot, but I also know y'all are awesome and always have some tips and tricks.

Thanks a million.
    1. Tons of cases. Google and check the CB store. I use the Rockfish silicone case.

2. Set up caching with Slacker. It work fine afterwords:How to cache Slacker stations on BlackBerry | The Download Blog - Download.com

3. Some threads on call blocking:http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=11951418
    03-12-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD