I got through steps 11/13... the OS was installed and the phone "rebooted". during the data reload step (which had taken hours), it crashed out with a message saying "unable to load data, blah blah blah". So, I have two custom installed apps, setup wizard, messages, and call log icons. It retained my pre-upgrade password.

So, I attempt to restore my data from the backup taken before the upgrade. However, Desktop Manager greys out whenever my phone is attached to the pc.

Anyone have any clues? Should I uninstall/reinstall Desktop Manager?
    01-19-10 07:05 PM
    My download was complete at 9:20am this morning then it said needed more room and deleting old data it is now 2:07pm . The arrows arte going both ways. Can it still be downloading? WTF???
    01-20-10 01:08 PM
    anyone else expierence this??
    01-21-10 08:18 AM
    My download was complete at 9:20am this morning then it said needed more room and deleting old data it is now 2:07pm . The arrows arte going both ways. Can it still be downloading? WTF???
    I actually had the same problem. I had to remove my battery to stop the process and my phone still functions fine. I don't know why it did that...if anyone has any insight to offer that would be great!
    01-23-10 12:47 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD