I didn't know what it would be to own a curve.. Now that I do.. I realised that I need those screen protector thingy, like thin plastic.. and something for my case... and maybe..

I don't know.. =/
    Hense I'm here peoples!!

I need some recommendations.. Which site sells the best plastic screen protector..

What about gelaskins? Is it good??
    Where should I goooo!

10-06-08 11:12 PM
    To protect my phone i use bse(best skins ever) full body skins. which includes a sceen protector and i have a silicone case over that.
    10-06-08 11:18 PM
    10-06-08 11:19 PM
    BSE for screen and body protection

Gelskins I can't advise on as I think those and anything silicone
    feels nasty to the touch and haven't used one since throwing out the only one
    I bought. I would go with a real case any day over one of those
    as they protect so much better.
    10-06-08 11:20 PM
    Ditto! I did exactly that for my wife. I keep mine in a leather belt clip holder which has a screen guard built in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 11:22 PM
    I use a bse aswell! Very easy to apply, and no extra bulk. I have a silicone skin that I use sometimes but I prefer it naked.

10-07-08 09:10 AM
    BSE rules. They are far cheaper that any other product and they deliver real fast
    10-07-08 09:15 AM
    I hear BSE makes good stuff. As far as actual phone protection I like my Seidio super slim rubberized case.

10-07-08 09:23 AM
    Try the "clear protector" it is military grade plastic film that is used to coat helicopter blades so they don't get scratched by debris. The clear plastic film is custom cut to fit your exact device. I have ahd mine for about 7 months now and it works great. They have them for just about any electronic device with a screen.

ClearProtector
    10-07-08 11:18 AM
    I use a OtterBox myself. I'm sure the silicon skins may be more to others liking. I like the screen protector and ruggedness that a otterbox offers. I dropped my phone onto rough concrete. Zero damage to the case or phone.
    10-07-08 11:27 AM
    I don't have a BB yet. But have Treo and iphone and I put the screen protector on them because they have touch screen. The only problem is they don't look original anymore. So I took the screen protector off. I don't think BB needs them since it doesn't have touch screen. Put them in your pocket, briefcase, or handbag will be good enough.
    10-07-08 11:45 AM
    Thanks for your answers everyone
    BSE it is!
    10-07-08 04:53 PM
    Another vote for BSE. They rock!!! Take your time putting it on and make it right. You will be glad you got it.
    10-07-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD