When it goes to the website so I can update my email address password, so I can continue getting my emails, I get this error..

HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable

the page you are trying to load is not supported by the browser. Please try loading a different page.
    What do I have to do?
    06-12-09 09:53 AM
    Are you trying this on your BB or on a PC?
    06-12-09 09:59 AM
    I am doing it on my BB 8330.

I see there is an issue with hotmail accounts and having to redo the password, but I can't even get to that point through the email update.
    06-12-09 10:04 AM
    I think this is an issue on rim's side
    06-12-09 10:07 AM
    That was happening to me last night. Are u on verizon? I am. It is working now though. Let me find the link that someone posted for me to get around that. Be right back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 10:52 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/833...6/index10.html. Go here and scroll most of the way down to where they responded to me. There is a link that will take you to where u need to go.

06-12-09 10:57 AM
    Go here and scroll most of the way down to where they responded to me. There is a link that will take you to where u need to go.

Ok, thanks for helping me! I am trying. I didn't even know about that site where the blackberry is registered! I am such a novice. I don't hook mine up the computer either.

Shoot, the website tells me the account exists and when I get the password sent to my blackberry, it tells me there is no user name/password. I might have to call, I guess.
    06-12-09 12:26 PM
    Thanks, I called and had to have someone help me out. It was messed up for her too, when she would try to open my account it would say no account, kind of weird! Anyway, got it worked out, so thanks!
    06-12-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD