I need some advice from the long-time bb users...I'd like to have a program that I could use to edit and email excel and word documents. I'd like to keep the program as inexpensive as possible, but I do need it rather quickly...got my bb on christmas eve, and haven't put it down since.
    -Joe
    12-30-08 09:23 AM
    eOffice™, DynoPlex Inc.

An outstanding program.

Welcome and congrats on the BB
    12-30-08 09:29 AM
    should do a search before posting. this has been talked about into exhaustion... docs to go. free program when upgrading to 4.5 OS
    12-30-08 09:29 AM
    Upgrade to 4.5 and get docs to go, has ppt excel and word.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 09:32 AM
    You need to register the app. Once it is registered, press menu and select
    Check For Updates. That will take you to where you can d/load the version
    with Sheets2Go.

I'd still stick with eOffice as with the free version of Docs2Go there is no way
    to natively edit documents. There is a workaround but I prefer having the
    app do what it's supposed to do right out of the box.
    For the free version of docs to go, just create templates of excel, word, and ppt and email or upload to your media card. You can then open and edit your templates and use them to create other documents. Also, I don't know how much eOffice costs, but I paid $49 and got docs to go premium which allowed me to create documents off the bat and also got pdf to go. Of course I got it with a discount from Crackberry. Regular price is about $69.99 I think.

12-30-08 09:49 AM
    Yeah I understand the whole create a template thing, again I like
    eOffice because (A) it is much better than Docs2Go (IMO) and
    (B) I don't need any workarounds to get it to function fully.

Current price $30 and worth every penny
    12-30-08 10:13 AM
    I got the documents to go from the upgrade...but it only has word and powerpoint, no excel...did i do something different/wrong?
    12-30-08 01:47 PM
    eOffice is worth twice what Docs2Go is but only costs half as much.

To answer the above question, you get slideshow (powerpoint) & word to go. No Excel capability.

12-30-08 02:46 PM
    I got the documents to go from the upgrade...but it only has word and powerpoint, no excel...did i do something different/wrong?
    Once you have free version of docs2go you have to register with dataviz (in the docs2go app) and let it update to get excell (aka Sheets2Go)
    12-30-08 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD