Hello crackberry abusers!

Talk about crackberry abuse.. my 5 month old puppy "Matty" got ahold of my wifes blackberry curve 8320.. and chewed it up pretty good.. I have looked on ebay for parts.. but they are a bit out of my price range right now.. I basically need all of the outer parts of the phone... the shell and the keypad.. also.. i need the side panels.. if those are even separate parts... the side panel that go around the usb port especially..

I can offer some cash for the parts.. maybe I can offer services as well? I am very good with computers, fixing them and cleaning them up.. fixing slow running computers.. etc.. I am also decent with web design... far from a pro.. but i can get done what i need done.. so maybe i can help you? You can check out my website @ renomobiledjs dot com (sorry not spam.. just reference).. I am also a DJ.. i mostly dj weddings.. but i DJ nightclubs as well... so maybe you want a mix cd... ?? Maybe I can exchange a Cd along with some cash for the parts.. any or all of them if you have them...

Sorry if I seem like a beggar.. I just feel bad for my wife.. we both have blackberrys.. and I guess the nice thing would be to give her mine.. which is in great shape.. because i am ever sooo careful with it... lol.. but.. no way!! I am sure you all know what i mean... trading perfect blackberry for broken blackberry = severe depression... and we dont want that!!! lol
    11-30-08 02:00 AM
    Hello crackberry abusers!

Talk about crackberry abuse.. my 5 month old puppy "Matty" got ahold of my wifes blackberry curve 8320.. and chewed it up pretty good.. I have looked on ebay for parts.. but they are a bit out of my price range right now.. I basically need all of the outer parts of the phone... the shell and the keypad.. also.. i need the side panels.. if those are even separate parts... the side panel that go around the usb port especially..

I can offer some cash for the parts.. maybe I can offer services as well? I am very good with computers, fixing them and cleaning them up.. fixing slow running computers.. etc.. I am also decent with web design... far from a pro.. but i can get done what i need done.. so maybe i can help you? You can check out my website @ renomobiledjs dot com (sorry not spam.. just reference).. I am also a DJ.. i mostly dj weddings.. but i DJ nightclubs as well... so maybe you want a mix cd... ?? Maybe I can exchange a Cd along with some cash for the parts.. any or all of them if you have them...

Sorry if I seem like a beggar.. I just feel bad for my wife.. we both have blackberrys.. and I guess the nice thing would be to give her mine.. which is in great shape.. because i am ever sooo careful with it... lol.. but.. no way!! I am sure you all know what i mean... trading perfect blackberry for broken blackberry = severe depression... and we dont want that!!! lol
    I have a Black Emerald face plate and a Black keypad from CNN. I installed it and didn't care for it. You can have both for $25 plus actual shipping costs. I'm located in Los Angeles. PM me if you're interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 03:02 AM
    cnn.cn would be a good place to look
    11-30-08 04:24 AM
    cnn.cn would be a good place to look
    Yup agree you can find basically any replacement part for your phone on there!
    11-30-08 12:01 PM
    Another place to try is BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry There is a member here who is on the Curve thread alot, Rachel0179 and she is the queen of case changing. She is easy to find if you have any questions...
    11-30-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD