Ok I've tried slacker, and its not working for me.. it lags, I am stuck w/ this random music and my berry gets frozen and I cant make the music stop. I cant figure out how this app is so popular, I guess its just not working for me.
    What I really would like is something like Itunes, where I can search for a song on my berry and it will play. Whether it was a free app or not, does this exist?
    02-27-09 12:00 AM
    Berrytunes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 12:07 AM
    Do you have enough free memory to run Slacker? If you don't have a good amt of free memory, I doubt any streaming audio app will work very well. Also if you have a media card, I highly recommend you try caching some stations in slacker. It makes a big difference, and your battery will last longer.

First thing though is clear out some memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 12:12 AM
    Are you using the caching feature with Slacker?. It's the only way to get it to run work reliably.
    02-27-09 06:48 AM
    I didn't know about that, I'll have to look into that
    02-27-09 11:49 PM
    02-28-09 07:00 AM
    Ok I got some stations cached, I read the above link but I'm completely confused about the synching part. I connected my phone to the usb, nothing is happening.. when I tried the synch option it said there was nothing to synch.... the instructions were not clear and slacker seems to indicate that I need not do anything, that it will automatically synch when the usb is plugged in. It said the stations will go into my mem card.. when I go into my mem card and look at stations there is nothing there.
    02-28-09 02:04 PM
    ok heres another Q.. it says to choose the slacker station refresh utility from your pc when prompted to begin updating your stations.. I've never been prompted.. and when I go back into slacker it says i have no cached stations.
    02-28-09 02:29 PM
    Is mass storage mode enabled? Is your BB recognized by DM? Can you browse your SD card with Windows explorer?

If so, I suggest deleting Slacker from your BB, checking to be sure there's no Slacker folder on your SD card, and then downloading Slacker again. I know this sounds like a log of rigamarole, but sometimes it's good to start fresh. Start by caching 1 station and get that working, and then go from there.
    02-28-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD