i am a newbie BB owner and *loved* my Handyshopper list software on my old Palm

what is out there, free or not, that does the same thing on BB? one rec i got was PocketDay, anything else?

thanks!
    11-25-08 09:04 AM
    Hey-

This option is not free, but they do have a free 30-day trial. SplashShopper from SplashData:

BlackBerry list organizer - SplashShopper for Smartphone

I've personally never used it, but I use their SplashMoney software and LOVE it. Check it out and see what you think though.

-Grand
    11-25-08 12:00 PM
    I just saw this in the 3rd party app section too

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...y-list-102348/

It does more than a grocery list, but could be good.

Also, welcome to CB!!
    11-25-08 12:14 PM
    it was moved to the right place
    11-25-08 01:51 PM
    I used to use HandyShopper, too. I now use Mara Tick (it's free...or at least was) on my BB. It doesn't quite have the same functionality as HandyShopper, but it's close.
    11-25-08 02:57 PM
    I've given MaraTick a try too. It's very neat, and free!
    11-25-08 04:02 PM
    Give Appetite a try, it's a free 10-day trial on it and only $9.99.

One step grocery item entry and one-click trackball grocery item check-off.

Try the trial. I have also included the review CrackBerry did on it: New: Appetite for BlackBerry! | CrackBerry.com
    12-04-08 02:01 PM
    If I have 600 items in my grocery list, is there a quick way to jump to them?

Can you add multiple stores (and pricing) to an item?

Thanks.
    03-22-09 06:40 PM
    If I have 600 items in my grocery list, is there a quick way to jump to them?

Can you add multiple stores (and pricing) to an item?

Thanks.

WOW, Unfortunately just seeing your post.

You can add multiple stores AND pricing. You can not store the pricing due to lots of users emailing requesting not to store the pricing because they do have multiple stores. BUT we have been working with our users that DO want it and will just make this an option on our update.

Btw...if you need a quicker response or want suggest somethings feel free to contact us, we usually respond within 1 hour.
    05-20-09 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD