If someone could please direct me to links for 3 things so I can read up and do, that'd be great:

1) How to sync up a macbook pro to my curve since the cd they gave me with it isn't mac compatible, I heard. I am gonna go to town tomorrow and will have wifi there in case I need internet to do it.

2) A link for how to use my BB bluetooth to get online on that same laptop (or if its possible even) so I won't have to go to town to use wifi. I've tried it already twice but something isn't working right.

3) A link with reading on what I'll be able to do when I'm sync-ed up w/my CB. (That should actually be #1. LOL)

Thanks and happy CBing! :-D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BingCherry; 08-31-08 at 01:48 AM.
    08-31-08 01:46 AM
    Ok. I got both our macbook pros to use pocketmac and have been able to add music to my CB like an ipod. Sweeeet!

But I could only get my address book to sync with one of them, and still couldn't find where to delete the preloaded junk that's taking up precious space. Hehe

So any help would be grand.
    Thanks. :-)
    Last edited by BingCherry; 08-31-08 at 09:17 PM.
    08-31-08 12:32 PM
    Oh... I can't get bluetooth to work w/either of them. My BB sees them, but they can't connect to my BB. What's amiss here? It says "connecting" but just for one second, then says "disconnected" immediately.

I've tried it for several days to no avail. I gotta be missing something since it's all there, it just won't finish.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD