I have a question about my tmobile blackberry 8320 curve. I get a lot of cell phone calls that come up with no name. i know that i dont have to answer the call if i dont know the number or person. I asked t mobile if they have a software i can by or a service they offer. if the number dont come up it cant get threw. i know you have this option with your home service can anyone help on this subject thanks

Happy Holidays

John
    12-24-07 10:21 PM
    Havent seen anything like that, but there IS a 3rd party program you can install called "Berry-a-Code". When someone calls you and you dont know the number or it shows up "unknown", instead it will show up as what city/state they're calling from.

I use it and its very helpful.

Pint-Sized Apps � Berry-a-Code
    12-24-07 10:28 PM
    that sounds like a very useful app. i'm downloading it now. thanks for the link!
    12-26-07 12:40 AM
    I have a question about my tmobile blackberry 8320 curve. I get a lot of cell phone calls that come up with no name. i know that i dont have to answer the call if i dont know the number or person. I asked t mobile if they have a software i can by or a service they offer. if the number dont come up it cant get threw. i know you have this option with your home service can anyone help on this subject thanks

Happy Holidays

John
    Would this be the type of program you are looking for?

http://www.blackberryforums.com/bbf-...d-callers.html
    12-26-07 02:40 AM
    Havent seen anything like that, but there IS a 3rd party program you can install called "Berry-a-Code". When someone calls you and you dont know the number or it shows up "unknown", instead it will show up as what city/state they're calling from.

I use it and its very helpful.

Pint-Sized Apps � Berry-a-Code
    Pretty good App..thanks!
    12-26-07 01:58 PM
    that sounds like a pretty useful program..
    I will give it a try..
    12-26-07 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD