I have a Nokia N810 and need help tethering a blackberry 8330 Curve for Sprint. The N810 has bluetooth and supports bluetooth internet. Can someone please help me. Thanks
    12-07-09 05:00 PM
    Will need to buy the Tetherberry app to tether with Sprint...no longer possible to do for free with them as they blocked that function.
    12-08-09 08:07 AM
    Will need to buy the Tetherberry app to tether with Sprint...no longer possible to do for free with them as they blocked that function.
    I got tetherberry, but how do I connect it and make it work with my Nokia N810??
    12-09-09 05:47 PM
    Ok, so start by telling us what a Nokia N810 is. It's some sort of Tablet, right? Does it run Windows? If not, you are out of luck.

Tetherberry is an application that allows you to tether your BlackBerry to a PC in order to internet on that PC. It does not allow you to share your internet connection with another device.
    12-09-09 08:22 PM
    I got tetherberry, but how do I connect it and make it work with my Nokia N810??
    That won't work. Tetherberry is for Blackberry to a computer. It only works via USB connection with a computer running the Tetherberry computer client.
    12-09-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD