i have a 8310 curve. when i try and make a phone call. it clicks out and back in every sec. so i hear like 1/2 the words people say and they cant hear me at all.
    09-17-08 01:50 PM
    Is the phone new? Do you experience the problem all the time at different locations, or just in certain areas?

A simple step to try is to make a backup, then pull the battery, with your phone on. Leave it out for about 30 seconds, then put it back. That will force your 8310 to reboot, and fixes a multitude of problems. Report back if that helps.

Note: Always make a backup before the battery pull, if you can. If you can resolve your problem by a soft reset, Alt-R.Shft-Del, you should. You should only pull the battery if the phone is locked up, or you can't soft reset, or soft reset doesn't solve the problem. At that point, the benefits far outweigh the slight risk of problems associated with pulling the battery.
    09-17-08 04:52 PM
    the phone was bought of eBay. so i have no idea how old it is

i did do the battery pull to restart it and it didn't fix the problem. i talked to my friend how does bb support for rogers and he told me its the speaker dying or I'm using an old sim card.
    09-17-08 05:20 PM
    i would contact the seller for a replacement or refund...
    09-17-08 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD