Hello Everybody,

Kindly be informed that I have blackberry curve 8320 (v4.5.0.37) device and using BIS plan from Vodafone Turkey.

When i bought it 3 months ago i was organised my device to get my emails via outlook webaccess regularly.

But what was changed i dont know last week i have an e mail from [email protected] that i must update my password for my webaccess account.So i have tried to update it. But every time it gives a failure message:smileysad:

i have tried lots of combination of my server account names provided by my company but nothing has been changed!, at last i took my device to our IT manager and ask for help. He said that he doesnt know about getting emails by web access from blackberry device.(Becouse our Company has BES from Turkcell (another operator) and gives the blackberry devices to just only Managers).

When i show him my oldest emails from the server, he believed me and tried to help me honestly. He tried lots of combinations to add my email from outlook web access. But he couldnt do anything either.

I have called the Vodafone customer service and they couldnt solve the problem either.

After that, i talk with my friend from our company who uses BB BOLD and getting his mails via exchage server, bingo he told me that he is trying to solve the same problem like me and all the steps are the same, he also took a message to update his pass etc. But the main point is he is using Turkcell BIS. (i am using Vodafone)

So i am thinking that that problem is not belongs to operators.

Now i am looking for somebody to help me. Just please be informed that i am not a rookie about using blackberry and computer devices.

Awaiting your kindest replies,

Marry Christmas and Best Regards,
    12-30-08 10:52 AM
    somebody help me?
    12-30-08 12:36 PM
    Wish I could help but I am still a newbie @ this kind of stuff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 01:43 PM
    Alot of us got that email and most of us had BIS, so it was easy for us to log onto the BIS and validate it,

What error are you getting? Have you (or him) tried to remove then readd the email?
    12-30-08 01:48 PM
    I had the same issue with my blackberry. I contacted my IT Department and discovered that they had recently made an update to OWA on their server. They stated that the Active Synch feature was no longer available because it wasn't able to properly accept the newly requested forms of authentication that was required with OWA 2007 (I think.)
    12-30-08 05:05 PM
    I had the same issue with my blackberry. I contacted my IT Department and discovered that they had recently made an update to OWA on their server. They stated that the Active Synch feature was no longer available because it wasn't able to properly accept the newly requested forms of authentication that was required with OWA 2007 (I think.)
    thanks my friend, do you know is there any solution for this? does anyone knows anything about that?
    12-31-08 04:57 AM
    I had the same problem today as well. Is there a solution to it or is it too bad? This was the one account of mine that I am most concerned over---go figure.
    01-07-09 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD