Dear All,
    I have a problem with my cousin Blackberry....the device is not working now, and there's Picture a Battery with a Cross every times we turn on the devices. I've tried to re-Install the software using rescue BB Nuked method but it's not working, did anyone have a solution on this??

many thanks in advance
    08-22-09 01:21 PM
    Is he using a stock or third party battery? Do you have another battery you might try?
    08-22-09 01:56 PM
    That symbol is telling you the battery is not up to spec. It could be defective or at the end of it life. Replace it.
    08-22-09 02:58 PM
    Try taking the battery out, clean the connectors on the battery, check the connectors in the phone for link &/or 'gunk'.
    When you put the battery back in, line it up carefully, check to make sure the 4 prongs in the phone make contact with the 4 metal plates on the battery.
    That indicator (battery with red circle & slash) is intended to show when the battery is not installed. It also shows when the battery fails to be detected correctly.

If you still get this symbol, odds are your battery is shot. Replace the battery.
    08-22-09 03:17 PM
    thanks for all the reply guys, but its still not working, I've tried to use my own battery(which is working perfectly in my own device) its still no use, I also try to clean all the yellow plate in the back of blackberry but still wont work...
    08-22-09 11:09 PM
    Are you the same one that posted something like this in another forum?
    08-22-09 11:13 PM
    Are you the same one that posted something like this in another forum?
    if you mean another forum is indonesian language forum called kaskus, yah thats me.....
    08-22-09 11:29 PM
    if you mean another forum is indonesian language forum called kaskus, yah thats me.....
    Sorry. There was another user that had some serious issues with their BB, they were diagnosing problems at the motherboard level. Thought you were them, trying to post to get different answers.

My apologies, and hopefully you get it working
    08-23-09 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD