Hello All,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but i have searched all over the site ann have not found an answer that works for my particular situation... so here it goes:

I have 2 sprint 8330's. My original curve has a broken data port and will not connect via usb. I got the new one in the mail today and it has zero contacts. I do not have access to DM (it has all my conacts saved) because my PC crashed. My goal is to get all my contacts from my broken port curve to my new curve via bluetooth. Is this possible? I searched and found nothin. Please help... Dont jump down my throat if you find it on the site... that just means you are better searcher than me!

Thanks in advance all!
    11-03-09 10:11 PM
    It should be possible, but I think you have to transfer the contacts one at a time.

Or, you can use Google Sync to transfer your entire Address Book and calendar to your new Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 12:01 AM
    B2, the simplest answer is to use the Google Sync option, as X noted above. Here is a link for you.

11-04-09 12:26 AM
    Thanks for the info! Im doing that now!!
    11-04-09 06:49 PM
    I did it earlier today (set-up Gmail acct.) and synced my contacts in preparation for moving over to the Droid this Friday.

11-04-09 07:34 PM
    I did it earlier today (set-up Gmail acct.) and synced my contacts in preparation for moving over to the Droid this Friday.

X, your leaving your blackberry for the droid! :0
    11-04-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD