I keep getting a sent copy of an email that I send out using my gmail email. Can anyone help me with this problem?
    07-09-08 12:48 PM
    This is probably an issue you have to tackle through gmail... Although I am unfamiliar with gmail and do not use it personally, I wouldn't think that your Blackberry settings are set to do this.
    07-09-08 12:51 PM
    I know it is very annoying. I tried thur gmail and nothing. Thanks
    07-09-08 12:53 PM
    And your settings via gmail say nothing about saving drafts or sent emails or anything?
    07-09-08 12:57 PM
    07-09-08 01:02 PM
    Hey Sunkast that didn't work for me. I am not sure where to access my BIS through. I tried accessing it through my set up email icon on the home screen and it took me to my email account, but the only choices I have under my email is edit and delete. And I clicked on the link using my phone company's website using my handheld and I get an error message saying I can't access the website on my bb
    07-09-08 02:34 PM
    You just log into T-Mobile and access BIS through their home page...
    07-09-08 02:54 PM
    So I can access their home page using my PC. Does it have to be on my handheld?
    07-09-08 02:59 PM
    Just go to Unsupported Browser. Create account if you don't have one, log in, and there should be an option somewhere on the homepage to set up email.
    07-09-08 04:20 PM
    i responded to this in another thread you asked in.

I am not having a problem with my pin. I just don't have the filter option when I access the BIS
    so you're not getting the filter options on the right in this diagram, between "edit" and "delete"?

07-09-08 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD