I have my crackberry through US Cellular, and pay for their tethering package, which has a 5G cap on dowloads. However, I have no idea how to tell how much downloading I've done. Saw mention on another post about an App called mini moni, which i tried to dowwload but my pc is telling me it can't open it because it does not recognize the file extension.

I hate not being able to watch a youtube video for fear of going over my limit and being charged ridiculous fees. Can anyone tell me how to find out how many megs I've used?
    10-04-09 01:36 PM
    The only thing over the few months of asking this question seems to always get the same answer back. And that's to just call the store. I personally use tetherberry for my tether purposes and I'm on Tmobile so I have unlimited but all I ever hear which is always guaranteed is to call your provider and have them look it up.
    10-04-09 02:00 PM
    Thanks, but what's tetherberry?
    10-04-09 02:03 PM
    10-04-09 02:14 PM
    If you have Verizon, you can dial #data and it will tell you usage.
    I would imagine they would have something like that
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 02:18 PM
    You can also try their webpage. Most carriers show you current usages on your account.
    10-04-09 02:58 PM
    Definitely contact your carrier they'll be able to tell you this very easily.
    10-04-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD