I left my dated but beloved 8330 Curve at work last night by mistake, connected to my laptop for charging. I figured no problem, I can get it today. But when I got to work, it was dead. It was off, wouldn't turn on, no response at all to a battery pull (multiple tries, including leaving the battery out for an hour or so). I brought it home and put it on a wall charger--nothing. Tried another battery, same deal.

Is there anything else I can try, or is it time for a decent burial? (It figures that I just purchased a new tablet, justifying it on the basis of not replacing my trusty 8330....)
    01-24-12 08:25 PM
    multiple battery pulls will do you no good if the battery is dead. Try plugging in the BB with out the battery.
    01-24-12 10:29 PM
    Yeah, tried that, and also tried a known good replacement battery. Looks like the phone is toast.
    It's a moot point, but I really do wonder what in the world happened to it. Doesn't seem like being plugged in to a laptop USP port for 24 hours ought to have that effect. Just a coincidence?
    01-25-12 04:40 PM
    multiple battery pulls will do you no good if the battery is dead. Try plugging in the BB with out the battery.
    I have to try that when I get home.
    01-27-12 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD