Hi all, I need to know if there is any other way to back up my 8330 other then using the usb plug... Mine is broke and I tried to fix it and compleatly broke it. Thanks for any help.
    I
    I
    04-21-09 12:08 PM
    Your usb cable is broke or the usb port on your phone?
    04-21-09 12:10 PM
    you can use google sync or something like that to backup contacts and calendar, but you cant do a real backup without a usb cord. if it is in fact the cord that is broken, you can pick one up at radio shack, or amazon or ebay has them for REAL cheap.
    04-21-09 12:23 PM
    Yeah the port on the phone is busted
    04-21-09 12:33 PM
    or just look around the house, this day and age with the various portable electronics out there,digital camera/mp3 player, you may already have the usb cable you need.

Otherwise, if it is the usb port and if your pc is capable, maybe you can sync via bluetooth? Not sure if it'll work as I've never tried it, but maybe someone else can chime in.
    04-21-09 12:35 PM
    eeewwww... then youre either gonna have to fork over about 80 bucks to a cell phone repair shop, or see if you can get it replaced under warranty. it sounds like you probably have a charging dock, correct?
    04-21-09 12:35 PM
    Yeah I just need to back up my contacts... So google sync... Do I just "google" it lol
    04-21-09 12:36 PM
    yeah, your gonna have to make a gmail addy if you dont already have one..
    04-21-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD