Hey guys! I am new to the blackberry family. I've been the proud owner of a pearl ( t- mobile) for about three months. I just recieved a curve 8310, as a gift, but it's on at&t's network. I want to unlock this phone so I can simply use my t-mobile sim card. Is this something that can be done, and if so , how can I make this happen? Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    03-12-08 11:15 AM
    ebay unlocking services. 20bux and you got it

or

GSM PhoneSource - When Only The Best Will Do
    03-12-08 11:17 AM
    Welcome to the Black n Crack - listen to CJ.
    03-12-08 02:11 PM
    Curve...great choice
    Welcome to CB
    03-12-08 02:14 PM
    Outstanding phone you will love it. And welcome to CB.
    03-12-08 02:16 PM
    Hey guys! I am new to the blackberry family. I've been the proud owner of a pearl ( t- mobile) for about three months. I just recieved a curve 8310, as a gift, but it's on at&t's network. I want to unlock this phone so I can simply use my t-mobile sim card. Is this something that can be done, and if so , how can I make this happen? Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    If the previous owner of the phone is an AT&T customer, ask them to call AT&T's customer service and request the unlock code. AT&T gave the code to me at no cost.
    03-12-08 02:41 PM
    Welcome Hope You Get Addicted, So I Have More Company
    03-12-08 03:25 PM
    Mu son gave me his AT&T 8310. I took into my T-Mobile shop and they switched me over to T-Mobile.
    03-12-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD