I dropped it n now using a 8520 but would like my 8320 fixed! I'm not tech smart so please explain wat to do as if talkin to a dummy
    This is my pin 21CC9FC0
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 07:44 PM
    Just a couple of up front "obvious" solutions would be:
    1 - when you dropped it, it damaged the board on the inside causing perminant failure
    2 - Not sure if the trackball assembly/keypad is like the 8330 or 8350i on the inside, but if its like the 8350i, it is not integrated into the board, which means the ribbon cable that attaches the keys to the board could have come loose. However, if it is like the 8330 and is part of the board, refer back to #1.
    3 - Last but not least, did you by chance drop it in water? If so (and you feel comfortable) take it apart and use a toothbrush and 91% alcohol or higher, and scrub the board. The board will probably look like it has milky "stains" on it around all of the metal filters and connections on the board. Thats what you need to scrub. And you dont have to be too careful if you do this. The toothbrush will not harm the board nor will the alcohol. Use as much of it as you want.

Hope this helps SOME!

BLESSINGS!!
    04-08-10 07:55 PM
    I dropped it n now using a 8520 but would like my 8320 fixed! I'm not tech smart so please explain wat to do as if talkin to a dummy
    This is my pin 21CC9FC0
    Ok the trackball comes out n no I didn't dropp it in water. I do hear something loose inside
    An the cell turns on if I connect to cpu it can access the phone. I'm try opening it thanks for the help

04-09-10 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD