Okay, Facebook isn't working correctly for a lot of Blackberry users. My Twitterberry won't get updates, my browser takes forever and even the Blackberry Application program timed out. If I use my Opera Mini Browser, I have no problem. I am getting email (rr and gmail). I have done two battery pulls in one night.

I have uninstalled Facebook too.

What the heck is going on with my Curve? Getting very agitated with Blackberry.

Not sure what to do.

Thanks.

09-21-09 07:03 PM
    there is a BIS upgrade in progress....its lagging over from the weekend.....try a battery pull but if not...be patient
    09-21-09 07:06 PM
    Ahhh. Good to know. I have already done the battery pulls and don't think another one will really help. So it is going to solve the crappy browser on Blackberry's?

Thanks.
    09-21-09 07:11 PM
    Okay, I finally got UberTwitter to work but changed Network Options to "direct TCP" instead of "Auto Network". Is that good or bad and which setting works best? Any downsides to using TCP?

On a side note, going to do a battery pull since browser still hangs and FB still not working. I may just have to try logging into FB in a week due to all BB users having problems and posting about them on Facebook.

Thanks.
    09-22-09 08:05 AM
    My FB app is working fine as of this morning....seems like a lot of other FB BB users' are doing fine now too. You might want to re-install FB or perhaps make sure you have the newest OS for your FB AND BB
    09-22-09 12:29 PM
    Isn't the newest 4.5? That is what I have. I will uninstall Facebook, reinstall and do battery pull and see what happens. I think the browser is still giving me problems to.
    09-22-09 07:41 PM
    Okay, my browser for the most part still sucks. I matched my setting to my wife's Pearl and at the same time, hit the browser. When hers came up, mine was still sitting there with the blue line full and stuck on the Blackberry Screen.

What is causing this? I have done restarts and reduced apps/icons on phone too.

I am running OS 4.5.0.110.

My Ubertwitter is working fine and Facebook is getting there (their issue, not mine). I have the ESPN quick launch and that works fine and I have the AP news AP and that too works fine. I am getting data on my phone.

Maybe not having 3G just sucks?

I also have Opera Mini on my phone and love that one, but even to get the new Opera upgrade, I have to use my default browser since the download compatibility is not there.
    09-25-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD