I have one email account on my blackberry which is for aol. This is my primary which i recieve most of my emails on. I am in college so i have another important email account. I don't like to go all the way to school site and go to the email list, so I changed the option of my school email to forward to my aol. This is where the problem is. if i want to reply to a school email on my blackberry, i want to respond using the college email, not the aol email. However, because I autofoward the college email to the aol email, I end up receieving 4 copies of the email which is freakin annoying. (1 for aol only, 1 for college only, and 2 for my generic mailbox which recieves both my college email, and fowarded aol email.) This is soo annoying. I just want it so that my generic email receives 1 copy of the email, from my aol acc which was fowarded from the college email, and to respond i want to use my college email acc on the blacckberry. I tried changing every type of setting and it doesn't really work. anyone? its a long question but please try to understand xD
    11-02-09 07:35 PM
    I'm breakin it down some to make it easier to answer:
    When you say generic email do you mean the messages folder on your berry? If you hide that icon it will solve part of your problem (if I understand you right). Some people like all emails together in one folder, others like them separate.
    The next option is to have your college email setup on your berry like the aol. I assume its [email protected] or something like that. I was able to set mine up easy breezy just like any other email thru the email settings icon on the berry. Some schools are a little diff, check with their web support/tech site and they may have instructions for syncing it with a berry. Then just turn off autoforwarding, and you can pick which email address to respond with.
    Is that what you're looking to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD