Hello friends!
    I am about to purchase a BB Curve from Sprint and need to find out one thing to make sure it will work for me. While I work, I live on a tour bus with 10 other people. Can someone share with me if the Curve can have all alerts such as email, text, etc. sounds off but still have the alarm ring? And if so, is this an easy thing to change every day? I will need the email, text alerts to have volume during the day, just not at night. I had a dream where my bus mates threw my BB out the window while driving because it kept making noises throughout the night.

(I tried to research this here but couldn't find what I am looking for, so if it's posted already I apologize for the repeat. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction?)
    07-17-08 03:23 PM
    07-17-08 03:25 PM
    Yup you can set up the profiles to do what you need, you will just have to switch them manually with a few clicks (after a one time setup) and it will get the job done.
    07-17-08 03:25 PM
    Oh my goodness, thanks! I feel silly for not finding that myself. Maybe once I get used to the terminology I will get better at researching. Thanks again 49ways!
    07-17-08 03:27 PM
    Yup you can set up the profiles to do what you need, you will just have to switch them manually with a few clicks (after a one time setup) and it will get the job done.
    I agree and Welcome to CB.

Bienvenido a casa.

ahlan wa sahlan.
    07-17-08 03:30 PM
    You're alarm will even ring when the phone is turned off. Enjoy your Curve; I know I do.
    07-17-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD