i ahve several seriously frustrating and daily annoying issues with my bb 8320 curve
    *MEMORY - Daily issues - causes the "SUNDIAL DANCE" WHICH usuallu leads to a battery pull (recent;y daily nasis) and i do not have an "unusual" amount of addtl apps loaded
    *when i try to free up memory - i always "optimize" ans end up with less "free files" than had to begin with
    *fone freezes daily - battery pull necessary
    *info deletes from calendar (THIS IS SUPER URGENT - as i have lost many items relating to "records" (monthly mileage beg and end for tax return!
    *SP is tmobile - GET THIS: - cannot access t-mobile site with BB bc "tmobile" does NOT support browser - (DUH -wtf?)
    *i am paying alot of money for this BB phone that I have hated right from the start!!! there has got to be someone that can help me --- or help me "like this fone"
    *AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE IS EXTREMELY LOW MEMORY AVAILABLE FOR "DECENT APPS" (BC THE "MEDIA CARD" is just that a place to store "MEDIA" only and NOT APPS
    *MANY WEB SITES SAY "browser not supported"
    *error - "FLASH" IS NEEDED (to run website)

in my opinion, THESE are alot of ISSUES considering the price and upkeep of this BB (internet etc.) but everyone i read about seems to love their blackberrys ? ? ?
    SERIOUSLY PEOPLE ? ? ?

THX IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ASSISTANCE OFFERED!!!

also looking for a good "emoticon" or "smiley" app for email, txt and sms - (if evn avail) the emoticon apps ive seen all have BAD REVIEWS! WAT GIVES?
    THANKS!
    this is all i can think of for now - - - anyone - PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP!!! ANY INPUT IS GREATLT APPRECIATED!!! ASAP !!! AM REALLY SICK OF THIS FRIGGIN FONE!
    12-20-09 11:40 PM
    have ou read the blackberry 101 lectures?
    12-20-09 11:42 PM
    12-20-09 11:43 PM
    Yes -- mostly user created issues. But Flash is not available right now on the Curve. Deal with it.
    12-20-09 11:52 PM
    I've noticed the browser supported issue too and usually will try it without www. or even without http:// and that seems to work every time.

How much file free memory do you have? You might want to try a app like MaxMem to free up memory.

How many apps do you need? I use 5 third party apps and have 20mb+ free.

Emoticons in email/SMS? I guess you could try this but it says "The BlackBerry can NOT yet compose mail with graphics." I don't see a need for a app like that though.

I agree with cjjeffers you should read the Blackberry 101 lectures.
    12-21-09 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD