My Curve 8310 has been having trackball issues for a while. I no longer have the "click" when using it and when I'm scrolling down webpages, the ball will stick and click on links on its own. It's madenning, as you can imagine. I've removed the trackball and tried cleaning it, but to no avail. And currently getting a new BB is out of the question. So, is there a way to navigate websites on the BB browser with the 2, 4, 6 and 8 keys like with Bolt? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 01:43 AM
    The lack of click is attributable to this part being damaged or worn out. Replacement will most likely bring your BlackBerry back to full functionality.

You can scroll down using the B key to go to the bottom of the page, or holding the Space key down. T will take you to the top of a page. Down/back arrow is enter/select.

Partial trackball function is better than none at all. Good luck on getting it back in trim!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 02:15 AM
    there are several functions you can use while in a webpage
    i know that in the WAP browser you can use the key R for reload and stuff like that...
    02-25-10 09:51 PM
    Space key for page down, hold shift key down and press Space key for page up.
    02-25-10 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD