So I'm getting ready to buy some stuff for my bb curve 8330 to modify it a little. I'm mainly gng to buy a new keyboard etc..stuff like that. My question is can anyone post pictures or descriptions of how to take it apart?? I just bought my curve abt a month ago and def don't want to mess it up over something stupid like this. Thanks so much in advance....it really helps a lot seriously.
    10-13-08 08:48 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...y-guide-54485/

Have fun modifying your BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 08:52 AM
    Cellular Accessories - Acer, Nokia, 3G, Alcatel, HTC, Dopod/O2, Panasonic, Motorola, Samsung, BenQ-Siem take a look at the videos section there, and I would highly recommend it for buying spares as well.
    10-13-08 08:55 AM
    You do of course realize that you are voiding your warranty. Even
    if you put it back together the way it came.
    10-13-08 08:56 AM
    You do of course realize that you are voiding your warranty. Even
    if you put it back together the way it came.
    I customized mine as soon as I got my Pearl. Took it apart, sanded and painted it flat black. Thankfully I haven't had any major problems with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 09:00 AM
    I customized mine as soon as I got my Pearl. Took it apart, sanded and painted it flat black. Thankfully I haven't had any major problems with it.
    Great. Just putting the info out there.
    10-13-08 09:16 AM
    You can also do a search on YouTube. That's what I'm doing to take mines apart for my new housing by BeckyMae.
    10-13-08 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD