The new myspace app. doesn't automatically retrieve new messages... Why?
    12-01-08 04:35 PM
    Is you myspace email the same as the email on your phone? I had the same issue until I added my gmail account (myspace email) to my phone. It works fine now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 04:39 PM
    Is you myspace email the same as the email on your phone? I had the same issue until I added my gmail account (myspace email) to my phone. It works fine now.

OOOOhhhhhh..... Thanks!
    12-01-08 04:45 PM
    I don't think it has to be THE blackberry address....it just says it has to be an address associated with the device.

In addition, as has been covered several times here...login to your account on your PC and make sure that your email notifications under your account settings is set to "on".

Then you'll get a cute little icon on your phone and your light will flash red, and you will know that someone wrote you on MySpace and all is right with the world. (My marriage almost ended in tragedy over this very issue.)
    12-01-08 06:02 PM
    [QUOTE=5eleven;1085601]I don't think it has to be THE blackberry address....it just says it has to be an address associated with the device.

That's what I meant. I probably should have worded it better though...I was half sleep
    12-01-08 07:56 PM
    I have a question...my messages will automatically receive, but my comments won't! My myspace email address is associated with my blackberry, so I don't get it. Any help please??

12-01-08 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD