Using the MySpace application on my wife's 8330 Curve...

Notifications working now, but when she opens up the app, and is signed in, when she goes to check the messages, the app closes and she gets the following error message:

Uncaught exception: UI engine accessed without holding the event lock.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    11-27-08 11:11 PM
    Over at the BlackBerry Support forums, I was told that this is an application problem, a developer error...

I am having difficulty with that only because I've never seen another post showing this problem.

Anyone had this error? A hard reset fixes the problem, but only temporarily. Any ideas? Any other experiences? Anyone know who to report the bug to?
    11-28-08 10:20 AM
    I had the issue several times, and as mentioned a battery pull fixed it for me. Usually the bat pull fixes it for a few days (or has been so far)
    11-28-08 11:41 AM
    I had the issue several times, and as mentioned a battery pull fixed it for me. Usually the bat pull fixes it for a few days (or has been so far)
    Okay, thanks man. At least I'm not nuts. But am I a moron for thinking that there is a problem with this released version of the application if it's causing that kind of problem? I mean, I understand that there are going to be some conflicts and problems, but the answer to all ills can't be repeatedly doing a hard reset of the phone.

Who would one report that kind of a bug to?
    11-28-08 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD