ok so my nephew dropped my phone and the trackball came out and its no where to be found! so i used the phone for a few days without it using the really east shortcuts. well my phone freezes up so i did a battery pull out so now when i turn on my phone someting about a application permission comes on. well of course i have no track ball and 92 new messages how can i move the curser to click allow so i can get into my phone because sprint so super slow on sending a new phone
    Last edited by chdupas; 11-16-09 at 07:54 AM.
    11-16-09 07:51 AM
    You can probably get a track ball at your local phone store for free. Or they are only 10 bucks on line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 08:57 AM
    11-16-09 09:01 AM
    You may want to buy the plastic/chrom bezel that surrounds the trackball assembly. On your phone this has 3 little plastic prongs/catrches to hold it in place. It also hold the other two parts of the trackball in position. If this part is not in good condition, then the trackballl may well roll away again.

Both parts may be obtained from Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, or from the Crackberry store https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=kGg_A5LD
    11-16-09 09:04 AM
    I just ordered 2 from Amazon thru eforcity I believe for 10>58 shipped. Suppiosed to be here either tomorrow or Monday. I placed the order either mon or tues, don't remember.

I would like to know how to use the shortcuts to move the cursor because I have the Yahoo messenger that I can not figure out how to get into. Other than that I have managed to get everything else.
    11-19-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD