I dont know what happened, but my speaker isnt working at all. I have it set on 2 vibrates & Tone , all i get is the vibrates but no tone. Also when i try to put someone on speaker phone it seems like im putting them on mute. They say that they can hear me, but i cant hear them. Anyone have this problem before? How can i fix this?
    08-25-08 12:44 PM
    what volume is the speaker set at?
    08-25-08 12:48 PM
    If its within warranty I suggest you get it replaced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 12:49 PM
    I didnt buy the phone directly from at&t i got i bought it from a friend. Would they still replace it?
    08-25-08 12:55 PM
    Sounds broken (no pun intended) I would try, when on call hit berry button and choose "Activate Speakerphone" see if that works. Good Luck
    08-25-08 12:55 PM
    Yeah as far as the speaker phone , i tried putting it on when i was on the phone last night, and it sounded like i muted someone. But they can hear me. I just cant hear them.
    08-25-08 12:59 PM
    Yeah as far as the speaker phone , i tried putting it on when i was on the phone last night, and it sounded like i muted someone. But they can hear me. I just cant hear them.
    Did you have any luck with this??? My phone is doing the same thing now!!
    10-07-08 08:18 PM
    No lie mine did this and july and i sware mine just starting going in and out yesterday...i think its a phone problem give it some time before calling warranty! best of luck cause it feels yucky with no sound
    10-08-08 03:59 PM
    Try buying a new speacker

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 04:03 PM
    When I have my phone on Loud, Normal, or anything with a tone and get a call, text, or email, I get nothing! If I put a call on speakerphone, I get nothing.

When I try to listen to a ringtone or song, I get nothing... unless I activate the handset, but then it is very faint.
    10-08-08 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD