I pposted previously cause I was unable to recall how to locate mypin. And received a reply (duh - it was easy enough) but someone indicated that I must have deleted the shortcut for mypin - is that possible? And if I did do that how do I replace it?

thanks again...
    12-01-09 07:08 PM
    I've never heard of a shortcut to your pin but you can type my pin (without the space in between my and pin) then a space and it will insert your pin. It can also be found in options/status.

Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 09:57 PM
    Yaeh when I that it is no longer changing to my pin# - weird....

12-01-09 10:29 PM
    I pposted previously cause I was unable to recall how to locate mypin. And received a reply (duh - it was easy enough) but someone indicated that I must have deleted the shortcut for mypin - is that possible? And if I did do that how do I replace it?

thanks again...
    If you go to options>autotext try to find the code for mypin. If you don't see it create one by selecting menu>new. Where it says "replace" type mypin and where it says "with" type pin%P then save. That will add it back for you.
    12-01-09 10:41 PM
    Thank you so so much! Still learning the BB and it is breaking...wonder how I deleted it? Oh well you gave me the fix! Happy again=)

12-01-09 10:46 PM
    Thank you so so much! Still learning the BB and it is breaking...wonder how I deleted it? Oh well you gave me the fix! Happy again=)

Anytime glad to help.
    12-01-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD