Please help!! My internet has been fine all day and now all of a sudden it stopped working. I went to go to a website tonight and got a message that says: Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.

As I said I have internet so I am not sure why im getting this message. I hate calling verizon it takes them sooo long to resolve situations and am hoping to get around doing so. Thanks!
    11-18-08 08:08 PM
    Resend your service books.
    11-18-08 08:11 PM
    Resend your service books.. either thru the verizon BIS or thru the manage internet email icon on your phone.
    11-18-08 08:12 PM
    I have no idea how to resend my service books? Sorry I'm new to blackberry....
    11-18-08 08:25 PM

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

and select service books on the left side.
    11-18-08 08:26 PM
    bnc, thank you for posting this thread. I was about to inquire about both of the questions that you raised, and I'm going to give the suggested solution a try.

Thanks!
    SmeeBig7.
    11-18-08 08:30 PM
    Here are instructions to send your service books and how to set up your browser. Out of curiosity, what is your file free number? Go to Options>status to check it.

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books.

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:31 PM
    Tried that... it didn't work. Any other suggestions? Thanks!!
    11-18-08 08:39 PM
    Hmmm....should have..

Try this > Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register.
    11-18-08 08:40 PM
    File free is 30451518 bytes
    11-18-08 08:42 PM
    That worked. Thanks!
    11-18-08 08:44 PM
    Thanks, I'm on wap and couldn't see you had a CDMA device with lots of memory, lol. Sometimes when a berry acts weird and you lose internet connection it because you have a memory problem. You obviously do not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:48 PM
    No problem, glad we got you fixed up.
    11-18-08 08:49 PM
    ...It's saying that there is an account with mty PIN and ESN, but also said that I don't have a BIS account. How can I find/see/re-send or re-download my service books?

Thank you to whomever can help.
    SmeeBig7.
    11-18-08 08:53 PM
    Congrats - glad these smart BB people got you up and running!

Welcome to the CB family. You're one of us now!
    11-18-08 08:56 PM
    ...It's saying that there is an account with mty PIN and ESN, but also said that I don't have a BIS account. How can I find/see/re-send or re-download my service books?

Thank you to whomever can help.
    SmeeBig7.
    If you are with VZW, you have a BIS. The store must have not told you the login. Call Customer Service and ask for the username and a temp password. Then you can open the email settings icon, enter the info, and select resend service books.
    11-18-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD