I have a Sprint 8330 that isn't a year old yet (will be a year around December). I had it charging for a little while and when I looked at my phone it had a white screen and an the hour glass on it as if it had restarted. The the screen went black. I hit the power button and nothing happened. Pulled the battery and replaced it, the red status light came on, then the white hourglass screen came on for a few seconds then went off again. Pulled the battery again and then the screen flickered on for about a millisecond.

I can't get my phone to come back on now! When I plug in the charger or data cable the status light comes on briefly then goes off and nothing happens. With the data cable the red status light comes on then my computers makes the "connection" noise, then the light goes off and the "disconnection" noise happens.

This just randomly happened about 10 minutes ago... Does anybody know what the problem is?? I need my blackberry... plz help
    09-20-09 06:40 AM
    sorry its early here and I don't have the link handy , but u should search for " how to recover a dead blackberry " I've seen plenty of posts out there about it and they should be able to help you get it back working

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 07:32 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

09-20-09 07:40 AM
    If its not even a year old yet why not just take it back to a Sprint Store and let them deal with it?
    09-20-09 08:10 AM
    Because it's fun to learn how to fix it!

But, yes, you could get it exchanged too.

09-20-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD