I just fired up my old 8320 after years of storage. Was looking for a memo dated December 2009. The battery was still hot and it was fun to see the old but good looking icons too. It was from Sun com just before they were gobbled up by TMobile!
    10-19-11 08:35 PM
    Wow! The only device I've held on to has been my PPC6800 (Mogul) from Sprint. Once my baby bro got a hold of it, it was a wrap. I don't know where it is now. Sighhh.

Here's to nostalgia!

Anywho, I still have a couple of friends who have remained faithful to their 8320. They are few and far between as everyone is starting to upgrade. But the 8320 is a TANK. Can't knock it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 08:44 PM
    Wow! The only device I've held on to has been my PPC6800 (Mogul) from Sprint. Once my baby bro got a hold of it, it was a wrap. I don't know where it is now. Sighhh.

Here's to nostalgia!

Anywho, I still have a couple of friends who have remained faithful to their 8320. They are few and far between as everyone is starting to upgrade. But the 8320 is a TANK. Can't knock it.

Hey NOLA,
    Can't seem to part with it, came in handy when lost another phone until new phone came in. It is a rock!
    Regards

10-19-11 10:02 PM
    My boyfriend has my mom's old 8310 from when they were new. She used it for two years, work related and tossed it in a drawer and forgot about it. After she passed on we were going through her stuff and found it. I hit the power button and.. still works! Loved going through all the old pics and texts and email.

I unlocked it, put a heavy duty case on it because of his occupation and then he put it on a cheapo T-Mobile plan and loves the fact he can read books/ watch TV episodes on it at lunch. Thing seems ready to last still!

They really were made to last.
    10-22-11 02:29 AM
    My boyfriend has my mom's old 8310 from when they were new. She used it for two years, work related and tossed it in a drawer and forgot about it. After she passed on we were going through her stuff and found it. I hit the power button and.. still works! Loved going through all the old pics and texts and email.

I unlocked it, put a heavy duty case on it because of his occupation and then he put it on a cheapo T-Mobile plan and loves the fact he can read books/ watch TV episodes on it at lunch. Thing seems ready to last still!

They really were made to last.
    Thats a nice story, rim should compile stories like these, hey rim! I need a job, how about you hire me to gather and archieve these stories! ; )
    10-22-11 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD