Finally came. I got it from cnn.cn and I really like it. It rolls a lot smoother than the other one (must be made from different material) and it doesn't show dirt like the white one. Only thing I don't like is that the ring around it is still chrome. Any ideas about fixing it? Maybe krylon fusion spray paint?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 01:31 PM
    i am sure that you could paint it, i would make sure you throw a base coat on it first and a clear coat over it so that it stays through all the use.
    01-25-09 01:36 PM
    Check out the last picture in post #12 in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/dye...allery-144460/

The chrome trim ring was soaked in bleach for 3 days until the "chrome" finish could be peeled off. Looks good IMO.
    01-25-09 01:37 PM
    Check out the last picture in post #12 in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/dye...allery-144460/

The chrome trim ring was soaked in bleach for 3 days until the "chrome" finish could be peeled off. Looks good IMO.
    that does look AMAZING! i would pay someone to do that for me!
    01-25-09 01:40 PM
    that does look AMAZING! i would pay someone to do that for me!
    I have a spare trim ring soaking in bleach at this moment.
    01-25-09 01:42 PM
    I have a spare trim ring soaking in bleach at this moment.
    i am going to have to stop delaying my order from cnn and just order the ring and the new black trackball. i dont know why i keep putting it off. i wish i could get one much sooner then the 10 days it takes! you dont happen to have an extra black ball do you?
    01-25-09 01:47 PM
    Im still waiting for mine to arrive, going on to 7 days I believe...
    01-25-09 01:49 PM
    i am going to have to stop delaying my order from cnn and just order the ring and the new black trackball. i dont know why i keep putting it off. i wish i could get one much sooner then the 10 days it takes! you dont happen to have an extra black ball do you?
    Actually I do... it came with my black housing I ordered from eBay seller gsm4world.

I might pop it back in my phone when my black trim ring is ready. I'm thinking the black trim ring with a green trackball ring and a black trackball might look good.
    01-25-09 01:52 PM
    Actually I do... it came with my black housing I ordered from eBay seller gsm4world.

I might pop it back in my phone when my black trim ring is ready. I'm thinking the black trim ring with a green trackball ring and a black trackball might look good.
    well if you are looking to offload that extra black trackball, let me know!
    01-25-09 01:54 PM

That would look sick.
    01-25-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD