I did the upgrade and now i'm getting the error "a media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer." ATT and BB were absolutely no help. Is anyone out there...
    04-09-09 02:31 PM
    First try a battery pull. If that doesn't work, try connecting your BB to your PC, start Windows Explorer, right click on the drive representing you SD card and click properties. Click the tools tab and run error checking.
    04-09-09 02:37 PM
    Is it a Kingston Media Card. I've only had success with Sandisk. I've tried the kingston, which is sold in Tmo stores. nada....
    04-09-09 02:48 PM
    That didn't work. :-(

It's a Sandisk
    04-09-09 03:24 PM
    What didn't work? Battery pull, or checking for errors? Do you have a USB or card reader adapter for it? If so try removing the card and see if it works in a computer.
    04-09-09 03:25 PM
    As wnm says connect the device to your pc right click the drives icon in explorer and hit properties, hit the tools tab and do an error check. It'll fix any errors then you should be good to go.

forkup
    04-09-09 04:35 PM
    Also try re-formating your micro SD card. Just keep in mind that you will loose all information on your micro SD card if you re-format it.
    04-09-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD