I was in the sprint store the other day and I picked up the tour (curve in one hand, tour in the other) and was checking It out. That thing looks like a high end piece of equipment. Way to go RIM, you sure are making some nice equipment these days. Not only does it do evrything but it also makes me feel like I am in some elite class of handheld users! Lovin it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 05:37 PM
    Even if you compared the older 8830 World Edition to the 8330, the 8830 is a much more professional looking device. The WE and Tour are scaled towards business users vs the Curve and Pearl being made for home users.
    12-10-09 05:50 PM
    long live the curve!!
    12-10-09 08:10 PM
    The tour does look high end, and I love the way it looks but I can't stand the keyboard. The keys feel too cramped not having any space between them. That is the only thing keeping me from getting the tour. I checked out the curve 2 the other day, and love it. I don't use the flash on the camera anyway.

12-10-09 08:55 PM
    My step has the tour and it is pretty sweet, unfortunately I have a year & 4 months on my contract before I plan on moving on to the next phone. Like the above poster said, the keyboard on the curve is much nicer than the tour--which is almost flat! I'm content with this phone...

12-10-09 09:12 PM
    +1 on preferring the Curve's keyboard over the Tour's keyboard. That was the main reason I returned the Tour and went back to my 8330. Then I got the Droid.

12-10-09 10:34 PM
    Aren't some people calling the Tour's keyboard: "the best blackberry keyboard ever made"? I guess it is a matter of opinion and I would have to test it out for myself and see what I think about it.. but yeah. Planning on upgrading to the tour2/essex once it comes out!

12-10-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD