hi, im not quite sure wha the problem with my 8330 is. i experienced trouble starting about an hour ago while trying to send am image to my phone through bluetooth. it transfered 100% according to my phone and computer and then my computer gave me some message saying that there was a file error and my curve was stuck on the bluetooth transfer screen for 5 minutes with not budging. i pulled my battery (after struggling with my hard case for what seemed like forever, in the middle of class no less, but that is besides the point) the first time i pulled the battery i left it out for like 30 seconds, and then once booting back up the verifying security software screen goes to 100% and then freezes. this is the same story over and over after pulling the battery maybe 3 times.
    i dont want to fry my phone, excuse me, my baby.

any suggestions?
    09-22-08 09:15 PM
    THe file that you were trying to transfer could be corrupted. you might have to connect with drag and drop and delete the file from there if its saved on ur media card
    09-22-08 09:19 PM
    my computer isnt recognizing it...
    09-22-08 09:22 PM
    Do you have a current back up of your device? If so sounds to me if the battery pull is not working, you may need wipe and reset up the device. This will for sure remove any corrupt data.
    09-22-08 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD