Well today I got a JVM Error, 547. Tried to wipe it, tried to go through a process of using the loader connecting when it says usb unknown. Nothing worked. Now it's stuck in a cycle where it tries to turn on. The hour glass is there and then the phone shuts off. Is there anything I can do? Also, now the battery water damage is on, but it has had no contact with water as the thing never leaves my pocket??? It's blackberry 8320. Is there an easy way to reboot?
    06-16-09 10:16 AM
    Try the detection procedure with App Loader with the battery removed, and then when the PIN is detected, insert the battery.
    06-16-09 10:20 AM
    For whatever reason, it's not seeming to detect the device at all now when i try the app loader.
    06-16-09 10:34 AM
    I don't know if I should go to the store with the battery like that? They will charge me and not cover me if the battery has the water mark right? If I switch out the battery will they notice? I really need to fix this thing fast. I have a lot of important calls coming in the next few days
    06-16-09 10:38 AM
    Does anyone know what to do?
    06-16-09 11:24 AM
    I don't know if I should go to the store with the battery like that? They will charge me and not cover me if the battery has the water mark right? If I switch out the battery will they notice? I really need to fix this thing fast. I have a lot of important calls coming in the next few days
    The battery water mark won't matter as long as the other water mark indicators are fine. There are a number of those stickers in the device.

They'll open it up and see everything is ok and probably assume the battery got sweat on it or something, it shouldn't be an issue as long as no water got in the phone itself.
    06-16-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD