After downloading a pic from google image search, my curve immediately froze. I did a battery pull; it started fine but was completely locked up. I took out the media card and everything is working fine. To satisfy my curiousity, I reinserted media card. Totally locked up. Should I just trash the card and get a new 1? I hate to lose everything on it.
    07-31-09 01:37 PM
    If you can, try to access the card through your PC, using a memory card reader. Then you can try to delete the picture in question.

It does sound like the card is toasted though.
    07-31-09 01:51 PM
    If you can, try to access the card through your PC, using a memory card reader. Then you can try to delete the picture in question.

It does sound like the card is toasted though.
    I travel constantly and don't wanna pay for wireless card AND the unlimited data on the phone, therefore, I don't have a PC, laptop or even one of those little netbooks. Besides, I think I'm gonna be upgrading to a Bold in the very near future, in which case, I would have needed a bigger card anyway.
    07-31-09 03:22 PM
    It is a bad memory card. Had the same thing happen to my Curve using a cheap memory card from China. Got rid of the card and got a bigger name brand one and the Curve has been happy ever since.
    07-31-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD