got a curve (8320), and for sometime now I can't figure out how to make it redial a number automatically just like to the other phones... is it even possible?
    05-28-08 06:20 AM
    This might be to obvious but when you select the "green" phone dial button does your call phone log come up? If so just select the number from there to re-dial.
    05-28-08 06:42 AM
    Yes, redial is possible with the Curve. If you press the green call button twice, it will redial the last number you called. If you press it once, like Trev said, you can select the number you want to call out of your call log, then press the green talk button to call. Otherwise, if this is a number you call often, you can "speed dial" the number by pressing the letter key you wish to assign the number, and following the simple directions there after.
    05-28-08 06:51 AM
    Wow thanks for the info! that's why i keep coming back because you learn something all the time. this is a great phone and now we know how to get the best out of it.
    05-28-08 07:17 AM
    though not exactly what I have in mind, but surely it helps and answered an unposted question...
    05-28-08 07:26 AM
    auto redial would be a service with the carrier, i don't think the BB do this since they are tied with RIM.
    05-28-08 08:01 AM
    Took the words outta my mouth. Green, green will redial the last number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 10:52 AM
    hmmm... a carrier feature? dont think so... got all sorts of phones... WM, Treos, SEs, and Nokias... all of them redial even with my Jurassic Nokia 3210 anyway, minor... just bumpin' in...
    06-02-08 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD