O.K. this is my problem, when I try to recall my call log by pushing the call button it doesn't highlight the entrys to where I can trackball to the one I want and hit call.... Is this a normal thing on the curve? Cause on my pearl it worked fine if you hit call it randomly pics one and calls it.

Please help this is annoying any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
    08-18-08 06:42 PM
    That is not normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 06:43 PM
    No. That's not normal behavior. It should bring up the scroll-able list when you go into your call log.

Do the standard things - do a reset (however floats your boat, either via battery pull or alt-R Shift-del). Try a different theme, etc.

See if any of that clears it up.
    08-18-08 06:44 PM
    What does the alt r shift del. do? I haven't heard of doing that yet. You have sparked my interest... And oh ya I am trying a battery pull now hope it works....
    08-18-08 06:50 PM
    What does the alt r shift del. do? I haven't heard of doing that yet. You have sparked my interest...
    It is basically a battery pull, just safer.
    08-18-08 06:53 PM
    safer? how is it safer? no broken battery door buttons?
    08-18-08 06:56 PM
    The battery pull worked this time why i don't know guess Abe just had to drop an elbow on it

Is working good now.....

Chalk another up for ABEEE........
    08-18-08 06:57 PM
    Related question...anyone know if we can have the call log record more than the 20 default? I'd love for it to keep the last 50 or even 100 calls if possible.
    08-18-08 07:50 PM
    Related question...anyone know if we can have the call log record more than the 20 default? I'd love for it to keep the last 50 or even 100 calls if possible.
    Unfortunately, you cannot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD