That is the best story I have heard in a long time. Thanks
    07-11-08 11:25 AM
    That was the funniest answer I could have expected...you made me laugh out loud now I have to explain to everyone around me what I just laughed at! LOL Thanks
    Glad I could contribute.
    07-11-08 11:30 AM
    Good grammar, spelling n well written story. I say do something really freaky in front of ur co-workers n they will confess. Great story, good read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 12:09 PM
    Why do your eyes glow red in the nite? Did you sell your soul to get a BB?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-11-08 12:12 PM
    Good grammar, spelling
    You have got to be kidding.
    07-11-08 12:18 PM
    WOW!!
    My phone make calls to people.. Last night it called my friend and left a silent vm. He did not believe me when i told him I was sleeping @ that time. What do you think ??
    07-11-08 12:34 PM
    Back when we switched back to AT&T from Verizon several years ago I used to get phone calls from a number similar to mine. I would never answer, and if they went to voicemail it would usually be like a 10-20 minute voicemail of basically nothing, just background noise like a car radio or something. Was pretty weird, but I never thought much of it. Somehow the person was just pocket-dialing my number.

- Patrick
    07-11-08 12:48 PM
    did you know that all the numbers on a roulette wheel add up to 666?

If the demonic forces really wanted to get you, they would possess your WII. Forget about it (unless you have a WII)
    07-11-08 01:26 PM
    Hahahahaha this has been the most entertaining thread in a while! I'd change your number, don't give it out to any friends for 24 hrs and see if this continues

07-11-08 01:35 PM
    Great storytelling I want more!! If the story is tru my punka** would have thrown my bb out the window! And I LOVE MY CURVE. But either way thanks you all have me laughing so hard at work. Two more hours to go... Who has more???

07-11-08 02:05 PM
    So you have then? Interesting...
    Yup but I was only a kid at the time. I personally expect companies to not only make money but to treat their employees ethically and all too. I simply don't like companies that mistreat or pay their employees peanuts. Even if they aren't skilled to do anything else but flip burgers or stock shelves. But the sad thing is, going back to wal-mart, it is my understanding that store management (not department leaders but the ones who run the store) are grossly underpaid for their job requirements. Correct me if that has changed.

To contribute some to the subject of the thread. A couple of my friends phones dial out on their own. I don't know if it is because they don't have their settings to prevent accidental calls while their phone is in their pockets or what but I always find it amusing to pick up the call and here people carry on conversations or whatnot over the phone.
    07-11-08 02:17 PM
    The proper term for this is caller id spoofing. If you google this you will find websites which allow you to place a call and make any number you want appear on the other party's caller I'd. There are many useful applications for this service but it also can obviously be abused.

07-11-08 11:11 PM
    wow...this is kinda scary....when I used to have my pearl over at T Mobile...my friend would call and be like you just called me?? and im like no....and I would check my call log and her number couldn't be found... this apparently went on for a week...and it would only happen to that friend...my phone liked her? ...maybe its because she done a lot of hating on my berry... and the pearl was mad...who knows...
    07-12-08 12:11 AM
    This is possibly the best story I have ever read... Make a book ill buy it

07-12-08 12:15 AM
    Did you buy your berry new or used?

If you bought it used, maybe it is possessed by the previous owner. They probably died and now they want their berry back.

That's my opinion. I am Nancy Drew and all...
    07-12-08 12:50 AM
    It's probably someone from your work. At our office we have Voice-Over-IP. You can enter anyone's number in as your desk # and call them. You can even check people's voicemails this way. We pull this on each other all the time.
    07-12-08 01:09 AM
    WOW!!
    My phone make calls to people.. Last night it called my friend and left a silent vm. He did not believe me when i told him I was sleeping @ that time. What do you think ??
    I think you're lying!
    I'm just joking!
    07-12-08 01:34 AM
    wtf...lol well i havent known u long but... i would go buy some holy water and lock myself in the bathroom and hope for the best
    07-12-08 03:06 PM
    Good story, if Stephen King wasn't a technophobe, I wonder if he would have started this way.

07-12-08 03:16 PM
    I think you're lying!
    I'm just joking!
    Whateva.. You sound just like my friend! Lol

07-12-08 03:20 PM
    wtf...lol well i havent known u long but... i would go buy some holy water and lock myself in the bathroom and hope for the best
    I concur. Maybe a little anointing oil too.
    07-12-08 03:31 PM
    "When Good Berries Go Bad"- you should take it back to the store and say your berry is possessed by the devil and demand to have it replaced. Lol. I would love to here what the reps say.

07-12-08 03:35 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD